If you find your CARTA device is not working properly, please try these 6 steps to return your device to working order
1) If you haven’t already, please remove the white circular tabs from your battery compartment and ensure your batteries are fully charged and correctly installed. The unit should vibrate and light up when the batteries are properly installed.
2) Make sure the threads on the atomizer and the base are clean, free from debris and correctly aligned. Do not over tighten the atomizer.
3) Remove the lid and insert from the atomizer, check the heating plate for any damages or defects.
4) Take a cotton swab dipped in iso (90% or higher is best) and clean the threads to the atomizer and inside the port (thoroughly dry the parts before reattaching).
5) Disassemble your atomizer (remove lid and insert) and fill a cup/shotglass with a small amount of 90%, or higher, isopropyl alcohol. Place your atomizer upside down in the cup enough to cover the atomizer but not enough to touch the heating plate. Let it sit for 2+ hours. Thoroughly clean and dry before reassembling and reinstalling to your CARTA base.
6) Make sure that both holes on the base (where your glass attachment is inserted and where the atomizer is inserted) are clear of residue or debris.