Experiencing a sequence of three, red/purple flashes on your Focus V AERIS? No problem - we’ve got a handful of troubleshooting methods to help get you back up and dabbing asap! Okay, let’s get into it:
1) Connect the AERIS device to the CARTA App and check for available firmware updates.
2) If an update is available, proceed with the update process to ensure the device is running on the latest firmware version.
*Updating the firmware can address potential software-related issues that may affect heating performance.
Clean & Reconnect Atomizer:
1) Ensure the connections between the base and atomizer are clean and free from any debris or residue.
2) If there is any excess concentrate affecting the threading or obstructing the connection, gently wipe it away using a soft cloth or 70% isopropyl soaked cotton swab. Please allow at least one hour to dry if wiping with isopropyl. *Do not use water on the IntelliCore atomizer.
3) Then, when dry, reattach the Intelli-Core atomizer to the AERIS.
By following the troubleshooting steps outlined above, you should be able to address the Red/White flashing error code on your AERIS device. Updating the firmware and re-threading the atomizer are the initial recommended steps.
If the previous steps do not resolve the issue, it is recommended to register the product and submit a warranty claim which you can do here. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated support team by submitting a ticket here.