How To Register Your Device
Registering your device is a simple and essential process that allows you to access exclusive benefits, warranty services, and stay up-to-date with the latest product updates. This step-by-step guide will walk you through the easy registration process to ensure you get the most out of your Focus V experience.
1. Go to https://focusv.com/apps/product-registration and log into your Focus V support account.
- If you are having issues logging in to your account please use the password reset, this email is delivered immediately so if it is not in your inbox please check spam. *In the case that an email is not received please check to ensure you entered the right info if so there may be no registered account under this email and a new account will need to be made.
2. Take a photo or screenshot of your receipt, and make sure to show the purchase date, this will need to be uploaded with your registration.
- If purchased from an authorized retailer acceptable forms of proof of purchase are a physical receipt, screenshot of the credit transaction, or an order confirmation email from the retailer. Orders from Focus V will just need a screenshot of the order confirmation uploaded.
3. Register your products, please register your items individually with the corresponding serial numbers.
- CARTA 1 Kit (Original, Laser, and Special Editions): CARTA 1 Base (select your edition), Everlast Atomizer, 18350 Batteries
- CARTA 2 Kit: CARTA 2 Base, Intelli-Core for Oil Atomizer, CARTA 2 Wireless Charger
- Saber (serial number on the top of the cap)
4. Let us know your products are registered so we can process your warranty claim!
By following these easy steps, you've successfully registered your Focus V device! Enjoy the benefits of being a registered user, including warranty services, access to exclusive updates, and more. In case you encounter any issues or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to Focus V's customer support. Thank you for being a part of the Focus V community, and happy dabbing!