Setting up the CARTA App on Android
To fully utilize the features of your CARTA device, it is recommended to set up the CARTA App on your Android. This guide will walk you through the process of downloading and configuring the app for seamless control over your CARTA 2 or Classic device.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and download the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.focusv.carta&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linktree&utm_campaign=android+app
- Once installed, locate the Focus V CARTA App icon on your home screen or in the app drawer.
- Tap the app icon to launch the Focus V CARTA App.
- In the app, select the type of CARTA device you want to connect: CARTA 2 or CARTA OG/Classic.
- Tap on the Bluetooth icon labeled "Press here to connect."
- A menu will appear with the available devices to connect. Choose your CARTA device.
- If you are the owner of the unit, select "Yes" when prompted. This allows you to gain XP for the leaderboard. If not, select "No" (you won't collect XP).
- Once connected, you can use the app to adjust the heat and LED presets, add custom screensavers, and control the device remotely for hands-free dabbing.
Note: Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your Android device, and the CARTA device is in pairing mode.
Enjoy the enhanced functionality of your CARTA device with the Focus V CARTA App on your Android device!