Using the Everlast for Herb Atomizer
The Everlast for Herb Atomizer is designed to provide an exceptional herb vaping experience with your CARTA device. This guide will walk you through the steps to enjoy your herb using the Everlast Atomizer effectively.
Note: It is essential to follow the recommended temperature range and packing guidelines to achieve optimal vaporization and avoid combustion. Please exercise caution when consuming edibles made from AVB (already vaped bud) and be mindful of dosing.
1. Prepare Your Herb:
- Begin by preparing your herb material. Grind it to a medium consistency, not too fine or too coarse.
- For a satisfying hit, pack around 0.5-0.7 grams of herb into the Everlast Atomizer.
- Avoid tightly packing the herb to ensure proper airflow for vaporization.
2. Set the Temperature:
- Adjust the temperature settings on your CARTA device. It is recommended to stay within the temperature range of 380-420°F (193-215°C) for herb vaporization.
- Higher temperatures may result in a burnt taste or combustion.
3. Preheat the Atomizer:
- Allow the Everlast Atomizer to heat up until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Preheating helps ensure consistent and flavorful vapor production.
4. Inhale Slowly:
- Start inhaling slowly and steadily from the mouthpiece.
- Take care not to draw too forcefully, as it may affect the vaporization process.
- Slow inhalation allows for better flavor and vapor production.
5. Allow for Vapor Stacking:
- After taking a hit, wait for an additional 5-10 seconds to allow the vapor to accumulate within the chamber.
- This helps enhance the overall vapor density and ensures you enjoy the full potency of each hit.
6. Adjust and Stir the Herb:
- During your session or before starting a new one, it's beneficial to adjust and stir the herb in the atomizer.
- This promotes even vaporization and ensures efficient use of your herb material.
7. Observe Herb Appearance:
- Keep an eye on the color of your herb as you continue your session.
- Vaporized herb should turn brown, indicating effective vaporization.
- If you notice any blackened or charred portions, it suggests combustion, which may affect taste.
8. Discarding Vaporized Material:
- Use your dab tool to remove your finished bowl. To do so lightly stir the herbs and then scrape them out of the chamber. Alternatively when the atomizer is safe to touch you can remove it from the unit and flip it upside down to remove the vaporized material.
- The browned herb, known as AVB (already vaped bud), can be saved for other uses you can store it in a container for other uses.
By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can enjoy a satisfying herb vaping experience using the Everlast for Herb Atomizer. Remember to pack your herb appropriately, set the temperature within the recommended range, inhale slowly, and allow for vapor stacking. Enjoy the versatility of the Everlast for Herb Atomizer with your CARTA device.