Using the Intelli-Core for Herb Atomizer
The Intelli-Core for Herb Atomizer is designed for enjoying herb materials with your CARTA device. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to achieve a satisfying experience using the Intelli-Core for Herb Atomizer.
Note: It's important to follow the recommended temperature and packing guidelines to ensure optimal vaporization and avoid combustion. Please exercise caution when consuming edibles made from AVB (already vaped bud) and be mindful of the dosing.
- Prepare Your Herb:
- Start by preparing your herb material. Grind it to a medium consistency, neither too fine nor too coarse.
- For a good hit, pack around 0.5-0.7 grams of herb into the atomizer.
- Gently pat down the herb to create a spongey consistency, ensuring it is not tightly packed to allow airflow.
- Seal the chamber with a carb cap.
- Set the Temperature:
- Adjust the temperature settings on your CARTA device. It is recommended to stay between 380-420°F (193-215°C) for herb vaporization.
- Higher temperatures may result in the combustion of your herb past these temperatures. This may be ideal if you're looking for a hit closer to that of a standard water pipe.
- Preheat the Atomizer:
- Once the temperature is set, allow the atomizer to heat up until it reaches the desired temperature.
- For optimal vapor production, wait an additional 15-30 seconds after reaching the set temperature to let the vapor stack.
- Inhale Slowly:
- Begin inhaling slowly and steadily from the mouthpiece.
- Take care not to remove the hot air baking your herb from the chamber by ripping too forcefully.
- Slow and controlled inhalation allows for a smoother and more flavorful vapor experience.
- Allow Vapor Stacking:
- After taking a hit, wait for an additional 5-10 seconds to allow the vapor to stack again within the chamber.
- This helps ensure you capture the full potency of the vapor and enjoy a consistent experience.
- Stir the Herb:
- During your session, it's beneficial to move the herb around in the atomizer.
- This helps ensure even vaporization and more efficient use of your herb material.
- Monitor Herb Appearance:
- As you continue your session, observe the color change of the herb.
- The vaporized herb should turn brown, indicating that the desired vaporization is taking place. Once your flower has browned it is recommended to stop the session and pack a new bowl.
- If you notice blackened or ashy material, it may be combustion, which may provide a water-like experience but can affect the taste.
- Discarding Vaporized Material:
- Use your dab tool to remove your finished bowl. To do so lightly stir the herbs and then scrape them out of the chamber. Alternatively when the atomizer is safe to touch you can remove it from the unit and flip it upside down to remove the vaporized material.
- The browned herb, known as AVB (already vaped bud), can be saved for other uses you can store it in a container for other uses.