How to Use: CARTA 2
Initial Setup for CARTA 2:
- Upon receiving, charge your device until it's 100%. Use the included USB-C cable and a standard 5v 2 amp charger (like the standard Apple or Samsung adapter or "charging brick").
- Avoid charging for more than two hours.
- After charging, your CARTA 2 is set to go!
Powering Your Device: Press the power button 5 times to turn on. The home screen will then display.
Customize Session Settings:
- Temperature: Click the (-) button to set a range between 365F and 635F. Our recommended temp setting is 450F.
- Session Time: Use the (+) button to set between 20 and 60 seconds. Our recommended time setting is 30 seconds.
- After setting your time and temp, you can load your concentrate.
- Cold Start: Load before heating, ideal for concentrates like cold cure, budder, crumble, diamonds, and shatter. Result: enhanced flavor.
- Hot Start: Load after heating, suitable for harder-to-load concentrates like fresh press and resin sauce. Benefit: easy loading and less mess.
Starting a Session: Double-tap the power button. A vibration indicates heating. The temperature gauge will also rise on the home screen. Another vibration means it's reached your set temperature.
Inhaling: For optimal results, draw slowly. A slower draw enhances vapor and prevents your concentrate from splashing into the inner chamber.